Welcome to the Eavova website from Eavova Ltd. Access to, and use of, this website and the information contained in this website are subject to the terms and conditions listed below (“Terms and Conditions”). By using this site and the services provided, you are agreeing to following and being bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Company Software reserves the right to discontinue providing any of the services and information available on this website, to make changes or updates to this website, or to the products or programs described in this website, or to these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this website following such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
You are hereby authorised by Company Software to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein ("materials") from this website subject to the following restrictions and in accordance with any written agreement between you and Eavova:
1) the materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes unless otherwise expressly indicated;
2) all copies you make must properly attribute the appropriate source, including any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials;
3) you may not modify any of the materials found at this website unless otherwise expressly indicated, nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this website as your own;
4) you may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this website for any commercial or public purpose, unless Company has given you prior written consent to do so;
5) you may not "mirror" or "frame" any portions of this website in any other environment without prior written consent from Company. Company reserves the right to terminate the access of any user in its sole discretion, including users who do not observe these Terms and Conditions or who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
Eavova provides proprietary information, including copyrighted materials, about its software and services on this website for the benefit of its customers and not for unrestricted use by the public. You agree that you may not use, or allow any other person or entity to use, any materials found on this website for the purpose of investigating, supporting, threatening or filing any intellectual property infringement claim against Eavova or its affiliates or for the purpose of developing or using an offering or product directly or indirectly competing with an offering or product from Eavova. Your failure to comply with these prohibitions constitutes breach of these Terms and Conditions with respect to the materials at issue. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to Eavova via this website any material that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, threatening or otherwise inappropriate.
Any Eavova software which may be downloaded or is otherwise available from this website, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is licensed subject to either the written license agreement between you and Eavova or the click-on license which you agree to at the time of download or use. Software to which either of these licenses is applicable is subject to the terms of its associated license agreement only, unless expressly stated otherwise. However, in the absence of a written license or a click-on license, your use of the Company software will be subject to the following conditions:
1) you may not use, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any software made available on this website without Eavova' express prior written consent
2) you are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use such software subject to the foregoing restriction
3) such software is subject to all terms in the Warranties and Disclaimers Section as set forth below; and
4) except as expressly granted elsewhere, Eavova and its licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and relating to such software. This section does not apply to any Third-Party Materials available on this website.
Every care is taken to ensure any files available for download from this site are free from viruses. However, Eavova Ltd except no liability for the following losses or damage caused as a result of downloading files from this site:
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.
The names, images and logos identifying Eavova and our products and services are subject to copyright.
You can complain to the support helpdesk on support@Companysoftware.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.